Net Cam 32
See there & control there when you cant be there!
|Net Cam 32 for iPad,iPod,iPhone
|- Exchange function to allow your other devices to
receive the camera configurations easily.
- Supports 32 Network cameras.
- Supports Insteon & X10 Device control via Insteon, SmartLinc 2412N controller
- Supports playback of alarm buffer JPG's from Panasonic cameras.
- Supports stretching video to fill screen.
- Supports Rotation, Portrait & Landscape.
- Supports viewing 4 or up to 8 camera on a single screen (multi view)
- Supports activating the first 10 preset positions of the cameras and the home position.
- Supports programming the first 10 preset positions of the cameras.
- Pan/Tilt & 'Optical Zoom' on supported cameras. Touch and hold or step operation for Foscam cameras.
- Keep alive option which let's you adjust your video streaming to best fit your bandwidth, enabling fast switching.
- Capture images to camera roll by clicking camera icon.
- Email function to capture image of video and attach to an email.
- Supports inverted (mounted on the ceiling) cameras.
- Supports mirror image option for Foscam cameras.
- Supports flip image option for Foscam cameras.
- Supports remote rebooting of cameras.
- Supports enabling and disabling motion detection for a single camera and a global option for all cameras.
- Supports turning on or off of IR/LED Illuminators.
- Function to sequence through your choice of presets of each camera.
- Supports native 640x480 camera resolution for full view and 320x240 for multi view on iPad.
- Supports native 320x240 camera resolution on iPhone & iPod.
- Supports hi-resolution selection per camera
- Keep Alive: This option will keep the camera connected when switching to another camera view. This will keep the video active so the video is instant when returning to the view.
Have Net Cam on your device and you are browsing this
page from your iPad, iPhone or iPod?
|NOTES FOR NET CAM:
If you are having trouble connecting to your camera but other apps connect just fine, it is most likely because you do not have a password assigned to on the camera.
It is good practice to protect your cameras with a password! for Panasonic & Axis cameras, you do not need to setup a password on the camera but you will have to enter one in 'Net Cam'... The camera will just ignore the password and connect. For Foscam cameras, you MUST add a username and password in the camera and in the 'Net Cam' app.